In response to COVID-19, additional steps have been taken to further enhance your safety and the safety of our staff. Only individuals being treated are allowed to enter the clinic. Accompanying persons are not permitted to enter, with the exception of caregivers.Delivery personnel are to contact the facility staff prior to entering.Please review the following questions to confirm your fitness to enter the facility.1. Do you currently have any of the following symptoms? Severe cough Shortness of breath Muscle pains Headache Significant nasal congestion Runny nose Fever > 38 degrees c Reduced or lost sense of smell2. Have you come into contact with anyone that has any of the above symptoms in the last two weeks?3. Have you failed to use physical distancing in the last two weeks?4. Have you come into contact with anyone suspected of having COVID -19 in the last 2 weeks?5. Have you come into contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions,DO NOT ENTER THE FACILITY.Call our phone number below and you will be given the appropriate direction.Only enter the clinic if you answered “No” to all the questions above.Call us if you have any questions: (604)-438-8847
- I understand the novel coronavirus causes the disease known as COVID-19 and that it is currently a pandemic. I understand the novel coronavirus virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of the virus may not show symptoms and still be contagious. For this reason, it is recommended to stay home and avoid close contact with other people when at all possible.
- I understand the federal and provincial governments have asked individuals to maintain social distancing of a least 2 metres (6 feet) and I recognize it is not possible to maintain this distance while receiving dental treatment
- I understand that it is possible that oral surgery/dental procedures can create water and/or blood spray, which may be one way that the novel coronavirus can spread. The ultra-fine nature of the spray can linger in the air for minutes to sometimes hours, which can transmit the novel coronavirus.
- I understand that due to the visits of other patients, the characteristics of the novel coronavirus, and the characteristics of dental procedures, that I have an elevated risk of contracting AND SPREADING the novel coronavirus simply by being in the dental office.
- I confirm that I do NOT have any TWO OR MORE or the following symptoms of COVID-19: fever, new or worsening cough, sore throat, runny nose or headache.
- I confirm that I have not tested positive for COVID-19.
- I confirm that I am not waiting for the results of a test for COVID-19.
- I confirm that this is not currently a period where I required to self-isolate for 14 days.