PRIOR to the Tour
View the Course Tools Tour video and write down any questions prior to attending. Watch video based on closed captioning preference: English Captioned Video / Spanish Captioned Video.
About the Online Course Tools Tour
The Online Course Tools Tour is a one hour virtual session providing an introduction to the Virtual Campus, support services, and general use of the most commonly used course tools such as email, discussions, dropbox, quizzes and attending virtual meetings.
Signing up for the Online Course Tools Tour
- Your RSVP (reservation submission) MUST be made at least 24 hours before the session is scheduled to start, after this time will it will not be accepted.
- VERIFY date and time you are signing up for has not already occurred.
- You will receive an email confirmation after submission which will contain a link to access the virtual session. If you do not receive confirmation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For On Campus sessions, please go to room A209.
- Sign up again for a new day and time if you missed your session. There is no need to email us to cancel a session or notify us you cannot make it.