Please fill out one registration form per exhibitor. If there are more than 3 entries in any category, please fill out a separate form. No entry fees. Entries due by July 1 to receive an exhibitor t-shirt.
1. All exhibitors interested in showing in breed-specific classes must provide registration papers via their online entry form on the SCFB website. Those who do not have registration papers will still be eligible to show in the commercial classes.
2. Exhibitors will be asked to bring health papers for the day of the show. An exception will be made for bucket calves. The Sangamon County Farm Bureau reserves the right to check papers at the Youth Expo.
3. Each exhibitor will be allowed to bring a six-head maximum per species.
4. Each exhibitor must be a child of a Sangamon County Farm Bureau member.
5. No intact males (excluding rabbit & chickens) will be shown.