Due to COVID-19, we have implemented some changes to help protect our staff and clients. Please review the changes below.
1. Your consent form will be provided to you 24 hours before your new appointment date via text/email, and must be submitted before your appointment. We will have additional questions in person to add to your consent form when you arrive for your appointment.
2. Please arrive to your appointment only 5-10 minutes early. The front doors will be locked to ensure the safety of both clients and artists. You will be required to wait outside until we inform you either in person or via text that we are ready for you. We will have covid-19 & consent form questions to ask you before entering, and will need to record your valid government issued photo ID.
*If you are 15 minutes late (or more) to your appointment, we will need to reschedule. If you are on time, but are still in the lineup, we see you and we will get to you as soon as we can *
3. Please come alone. No friends, family or visitors during your appointment. No exceptions.
4. A mask will be provided to you upon your arrival. You will be required to wear the mask at all times during your appointment. You will be required to sanitize your hands as soon as you enter the shop at the designated station. You may use our bathroom during your appointment, however we ask that you clean the area before and after using. We will provide the necessary cleaning products.
5. Make sure you eat prior to your appointment as no snacks or food will be allowed during your appointment. You may bring a water bottle with you as long as it is re-sealable. Only bring essentials to your appointment.
6. We are only accepting Debit / Credit / Mastercard / Apple Pay / Samsung Pay. Cheques, cash & american express are not permitted. Tip option is available through our debit machine and will go directly to your artist/piercer.
7. Please note that due to the increase in sterilization materials and medical grade supplies, our prices have increased by 6.25% on all tattoo and cosmetic services. Piercing prices will have an increase of $5.00 and changes and installations will have an increase of $2.50.
8. IF YOU HAVE ANY COLD OR FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS PLEASE RESCHEDULE.
We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone who we feel is not following the protocols set in place. There are no exceptions to these rules, as they are in place to keep everyone safe, healthy and happy.