I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that traveling at this time my cause exposure to COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Travel Masters LLC can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19.
I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to air travel, train travel, ferry travel, hotel rooms, resorts both regular and all-inclusive, cruise travel, car travel, chauffers & transfers, tours both private and guided, amusement parks, museums and casinos.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Travel Masters LLC and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 by traveling.
I agree to comply with all procedures and mandates regarding Covid-19 and my travel arrangements. This may include, but is not limited to wearing a mask on an airplane, at a resort or on a cruise ship.
I understand that I may be required to provide a negative Covid-19 test at my own expense in order to travel.
I understand that if I have a positive Covid-19 test or Covid-19 symptoms that I may be denied the ability to travel and I may lose up to 100 percent of the cost of my vacation.
I understand that Covid-19 is only covered with Cancel For Any Reason Insurance and that even with this insurance, I will not receive a refund in the full amount of my vacation.
I agree that if I do not purchase Cancel For Any Reason Insurance that I will pay Travel Masters $100 per change/cancellation for each adult on my booking.
I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread of Covid-19 should I attend an appointment with a travel advisor.
I agree to wear a mask at all times in the Travel Masters office.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Travel Masters LLC harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, my travel companions and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the travel agency, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Travel Masters LLC. I understand that this release discharges Travel Masters LLC from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, my travel companions or any personal representatives may have against the travel agency with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Travel Masters LLC. This liability waiver and release extends to the travel agency with all owners, partners, employees and contractors.