This Consent form outlines the guidance and expectation of all involved for Training during the Covid-19 situation and is required to be signed to confirm understanding by the parent/guardian and player before training can commence.
Medway United FC understand that these are difficult unprecedented times and we all want to ensure that our teams can resume training in a safe contolled environment for all, adhereing to all guidelines set out by the Government and the Football association, so please read the following statements and sign and complete the form below.
Medway United FC
- Provide an environment that has been risk assessed in response to the Covid-19 Guidelines.
- Adhere to social distancing rules as set out by the government and the FA at all times.
- Adhere to the guidance set out by the FA in relation to coaching bubbles and maximum size of training groups.
- Provide Hand sanitiser for use by players as required during all sessions
- Limit the use of shared equipment such as cones etc and ensure that all equipment is cleaned between sessions.
- Inform you if we become aware or alerted to a possible case of Covid-19 within the club and will advise of the outcome of any tests.
- All communication will be via digital streams to avoid any unnecessary contact.
I understand that…
- If my child or anyone in the household shows symptoms of Covid-19, I will inform the relevant manager/coach and will not send them to training.
- When dropping my child off i will adhere to the 2M social distancing rules and stay within the timings given by the club.
- My child must not bring any unnecessary items to training with them.
- I will remind my child about social distancing rules before every session and remind them to use sanitiser before and after the session.
- For age groups (U6s-U9s) one parent can watch their child train but must maintain 2m social distancing from the other parents within their team as well as the players.
- I will be present at training from a distance to remind my child of social distancing if required and to attend or assist with them should they be injured.
- I need to inform the club immediately of any changes to emergency contact details.
- Wash my hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds before and after training and sanitise my hands as required.
- Follow social distancing rules and tell an adult if i feel unwell
- Bring my own drink with me and keep it where my manager/coach tells me.
- Listen and adhere to instructions from my manager/coach at all times.
- Not mix with any other groups or training bubbles using the facilities at the same time as me.
- Sneeze or cough into my elbow and use a tissue and use hand sanitizer afterwards.
- Sanitise my hands using the provided sanitiser when asked
- Follow these arrangements to keep both myself, teammates and others around me safe.
- I understand that if I do not follow this agreement I may need to go home until I can be safe.
Medway United Commitee