West Bank Bible Camp Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk
With regards to participation at West Bank Bible Camp (hereinafter called WBBC), I acknowledge, understand and agree:
1. Despite precautions taken by WBBC, personal injury or accident may occur through activity participation. These activities include, but are not limited to, paintball, canoeing, zipline, giant swing, climbing and religious instruction. Through my signature on this form, I assume risks related to the use of any and all spaces used by WBBC.
2. To release WBBC from responsibility, including all staff, volunteers, and agents, and the facilities used from any cause of action, claims, or demands, now or in the future that might come from participation in activities at any point or from physical risks associated.
3. I accept all risks related to the such activities including personal injury, both major and minor, including death, may occur on camp premises. I understand these risks and will hold not WBBC liable for any such injury.
4. Furthermore, I agree to follow all rules (see website) and take ownership of my actions and behaviour in addition to all damage I may inflict on the WBBC facilities.
5. I also consent to the use of any photograph of this camper in future publications.
6. I understand that West Bank Bible Camp is following the appropriate regulations and standards in dealing with COVID-19. I undertand there is a possibilty that my son/daughter may contract COVID-19 through the programming at camp. I, as the legal parent/guardian, will do my best to ensure my son/daughter is in good health and has not been in contact with a known or presumed case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days when they attend day camp.