Everyone is a part of a team. In your lifetime you will be a part of a family/marriage team, workplace/colleagues team, church/organization team. What you may not know is how a team fully works and what makes teams successful. Why do some teams soar in their success and others seem to dwindle to nothing?
Here are primary topics that Kathy will be teaching from:
1. Identifying Your Teammate’s Significance
2. Goal Focused, Not Role Focused
3. Identifying Your Teammate’s Gifts, Talents & Skills
4. Challenges Brings About Team Connections
5. Finding The Weakest Link
6. The Catalyst Connection
7. Your Vision Compass
8. Rotten Apples In The Orchid
9. Countability is Accountability
10. Your Team Determines Your Price Tag
You will also hear from Glendora Williams, Business Empowered Mississippi's Vice President and a retired Coach/Trainer for C-Spire, the largest privately held wireless carrier in America. And Joshua A. Cable, Joshua A. Cable Consulting, LLC, who has over 15 years of experience in church growth, marketplace and economic development in urban cities. This full day summit training is sure to shift you into moving forward with greater capacity and understanding in team building.