1. The Client desired the Newborn Portrait Session, offered at $200 for session fee and due upon booking. This fee secures your session booking at the current pricing structure. Session fee in Non-refundable
Little Blessings Photography by Sheryll Hlavacek will not start any gallery retouching/editing on finalised images until all payments have been finalised. Full payment of your chosen package must be paid within 14 days of when your online gallery was issued. No part of any order, including digital images, will be delivered until the order balance has been paid in full
2. In the event that the Client requests to reschedule a session for any reason, if 48 hours prior to the session date, the Photographer will make it a priority to reschedule the session within the same week if available. Reschedule must be within the same calendar year. If Client is unable to contact the Photographer 48 hours prior to the session date, the session will lose priority in its rescheduling. Any Client that is late arriving to the session will have the amount of time late deducted from the time allotted for the session. Client understands and agrees that Photographer will give fair warning if lateness happens that Photographer will leave the session location at any given time if Client does not contact Photographer.
3. Little Blessings Photography reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait, including children, in this manner and shall indemnify and defend Little Blessings Photography in the event of litigation arising out of such use.
4. If Client requests to amend or cancel this agreement, they must contact the Photographer 48 hours prior to the session date. If Client refuses to sign this agreement, or fails to show, they forfeit their reservation and the Photographer is in no way liable. Client understands and agrees that Photographer will not book other sessions during this time.
5. Digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of Little Blessings Photography. Once your gallery has been issued, selection of images must be finalised within 14 days. Little Blessings Photography by Sheryll Hlavacek will provide you with assistance if required in choosing your images
6. The Photographer retains the right of discretion in selecting the photographic materials released to the Client. All photographic materials, including but not limited to proofs and previews, shall be the exclusive property of the Photographer. Photographer refuses to change the appearance of any client (example, Photoshop client to be 10 lbs less etc.). The Photographer shall make this session available through an online gallery website. This gallery shall be available to the Client within 1-2 weeks of the session date. Each gallery requires a password for viewing to maintain client confidentiality and privacy Client understands and agrees that Photographer will have the right to delete an online gallery after a 1-month period once photographs are purchased and digital images are downloaded.
7. The Photographer shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions for, including but not limited to, advertising, portfolio entries, sample products, or for display within or on the Photographer’s website and other social media. It is ILLEGAL to copy or reproduce digital images and printed photographs elsewhere without Little Blessings Photography permission, in the form of a Print Release, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
8. REGARDING DIGITAL IMAGES: Client may purchase digital images at the rate of $100 for 10 images, $150 for 15 images, $200 for 25 images. Digital images purchased will be delivered either via web-based digital download, email or custom USB drive. If the Client loses or damages his or her digital images, Little Blessings Photography will not be liable for such loss or damage and will not replace lost or damaged files. It is highly recommended, by the Photographer, that clients immediately back-up any digital files on an external drive or via online cloud storage.
Your professional custom newborn session includes the following:
*Pre-Session consultation to plan the details of your session:
*Access to all newborn outfits, props, wraps, blankets and accessories
4 hours in the studio
*Includes 5-digital, edited, high resolution images with print release