In order to promote a positive experience for participants in CIC Digital Dialogues, we want to make sure that all people who register have read the program description, understand the dialogue norms, and are committed to engage in honest, well-intentioned interfaith dialogue.
1. Giving out personal information about another person, including home address and phone number, is strictly prohibited.
2. Hate speech that encourages physical harm of any kind to an individual or group, harassment, discriminatory remarks, and other anti-social behaviors are prohibited on the virtual dialogue.
3. Communication which is defamatory, inaccurate, obscene, profane, offensive or sexually oriented is strictly prohibited.
4. Use of the virtual dialogue for any unlawful purpose is prohibited.
5. Virtual dialogue is for education and genuine dialogue. It is not a forum for criticizing the religious beliefs of anyone.
1. The CIC cannot be held accountable for the information exchanged via this virtual dialogue.
2. The CIC will not be responsible for any incidental, special, consequential or indirect damages suffered by any user. Users are advised to terminate any communication where they feel uncomfortable.
3. The CIC makes no warranties (expressed or implied) with respect to the use of this virtual dialogue.
4. The CIC reserves the right to change its policies and rules at any time.
User Agreement (to be accepted by all adult users and parents/guardians of students under age 18.)