The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
Cricket Council United States of America (“CCUSA”) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the CCUSA cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the CCUSA organized activities could increase your risk and your child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19. By signing below, the Participant (named below) or the Participant’s Guardian attests that the Participant:
- Does not knowingly have COVID-19;
- Is not experiencing any known symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or malaise;
- Has not travelled internationally during the past 14 days;
- Has not frequented a COVID-19 high risk area during the last 14 days;
- Has not, in the past 14 days, knowingly come into contact with someone who has COVID-19, who has known symptoms of COVID-19, or is self-quarantining after returning to USA; and
- Has been following recommended guidelines in respect of COVID-19, including practicing physical distancing.
- Participants that travel to areas identified as designated “hot spots” by the CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/index.html#cases) are advised that they are required to isolate for a period of 14 days from the date they return.