Deacon 102 Quiz
Please fill out all answers. PLEASE TAKE TEST ONLY 1 TIME PLEASE.
Name (This will be printed on certificate)
State and City You Live In?
1.The deacon should be the prayer leader in their home. They should only lead prayer in the church settings if the prayer leaders need help.
2. What Constitutional Amendment is key to understanding 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and the separation of church and state in a COVID 19 environment?
3. The term deacon comes from the Greek word “diakonos” which mean overseer / administrator or leader.
4. Who can be a deacon?
Men over the age 50.
Men who have skills in counting money.
Any men or women whom the Lord directs to serve in the role.
Women who have been saved for at least 10 years.
5. The Giving Deacon should be an example of T.O.T.A.L leadership which includes tithe, ________________, time and ________________.
6. Temperament is:
The temperature one has when he or she gets angrY
The combination of mental, physical, and emotional traits of a person.
When one says and does what he or she wants but doesn’t mean to
None of the above
7.Please name one of the responsibilities of an Employer in a COVID 19 environment, pursuant to relevant guidelines?
An environment completely free of germs
An environment that complies with state, federal and local law.
An environment that provides more than reasonable safety and protection
Personal Protective Equipment
8. It is okay to go to a home by yourself to serve the Lord’s supper with the appropriate backup personal on call if you need additional help.
9. The Leadership roles in the church are ________________ and not just _________.
Titles and not just offices
Titles and not just responsibilities
Responsibilities and not just titles
Responsibilities and not just relationships.
10. What the deacon is not (Timothy 3:8-13)?
Not double tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre
Not too tired to serve; do not mind helping the new converts
Not too young to serve
11. “Mental Health” is all about how _______________ our thinking, feeling and behaving are.
all of the above
12. What Constitutional Amendment is key to understanding separation of powers of state, federal, local, and tribal governments/territories in a COVID 19 environment?
13. Which are a qualification of a deacon according to the Bible (3points)
Great business person
Tall & Strong
Not double tongued
A money changer
Have a great credit score
Full of the Holy Ghost
Cannot consume strong drink
14. As a leader, the first person you should lead is _______________ , and the first person you should try to change is ________________.
Your home, yourself
Your spouse, your children
Yourself, your family
15. A deacon will default to unhealthy ways of behaving if his or her mental and emotional health are off.
Should be Empty: