1. The Buyer/Owner agrees that this animal is on a non-breeding agreement until at least 24 months of age, x-rayed and certified clear of hip and elbow dysplasia by the the owners Veterinarian, OFA or PennHip (PennHip is preferred), is of sound temperament, is in good health and free of communicable diseases. If the Buyer/Owner allows the dog to breed before x-rays have been preformed by their Veterinarian, OFA or PennHip, this will nullify all guarantees and the Buyer agrees to pay a penalty to the Breeder in the sum of $1000.00 per puppy born.
2. The Buyer/Owner agrees that the puppy will reside at the home of the registered Owner, have access to a fenced yard, tie out, or kennel and will be provided with proper housing and exercise.
3. The Buyer/Owner agrees to inform Breeder any time they change phone numbers during ownership of the dog.
4. The Buyer/Owner agrees to use name PresaMania at the end of dog’s registered name on every registration certificate. For
example: Linda de PresaMania (Linda is the pups call name).
5. The Buyer/Owner agrees to register the puppy with UKC and to send a photocopy of the certificate to the Breeder to qualify for the guarantees on this contract.
6. If for ANY reason the Buyer/Owner can no longer keep the puppy/dog, he/she MUST notify the Breeder immediately. The Buyer/Owner must give the Breeder first rights to the animal before it is allowed to be sold to another individual. The Breeder will take responsibility of the puppy/dog. The Buyer/Owner understands that in such case he/she must return the dog with the signed UKC registration transfer to the Breeder/Seller without receiving any refund. The Buyer/Owner will handle shipping arrangements and expenses, if any. Under no circumstances may this dog be disposed of or surrendered to a Dog Pound, Humane Society, Animal Shelter, any Rescue Organizations, Pet Store, other Breeders, or to individuals associated with a suspected or proven puppy mill.
7. The Buyer/Owner in a Working Contract agrees to actively train the puppy into adulthood and title it in working sports and/or temperament tests/suitability tests. If said puppy/dog gets an IPO, PSA, Ring Sport, APPDA, or like titles, the SELLER will give the BUYER/OWNER a $500 credit towards a future puppy or $200 cash. This can only be utilized one time per dog purchased from the Seller (The cost for the classes and trials is full responsibility of the Buyer/Owner.)
8. The Buyer/Owner agrees to maintain this dog in good health, provide routine preventative health care including, but not limited to, inoculation, internal and external parasites, and - where suggested by a vet - heart worm preventative medication. All expenses regarding the animals including: shipping of the animals, proper care, veterinary fees, housing, or legal liabilities are the responsibility of the Buyer/Owner at whose home the animal will reside.
9. The Buyer/Owner agrees to keep this dog properly nourished (HIGH QUALITY FOOD) and no excessive exercise that may put strain on the dogs joints before 18 months of age. The dog must be kept lean/healthy & not over weight or the health guarantee is null and void.
LIMITATION OF THE CONTRACT
1. If the pup/dog is used heavily for agility, open obedience, or any other strenuous activity including road working, quad working or forced jogging by treadmills or the opposite extreme and is restricted to a travel crate for prolonged extended routine periods of time without easy regular exercise resulting in underdeveloped muscle tone prior to being 12 months of age, environmentally induced hip or elbow dysplasia and other joint problems may develop. If these factors are factors in diagnoses, it is left to the breeder's discretion to honor this agreement. The Seller/Breeder may reserve the right for the prompt return of said dog.
2. This Contract applies to the original Buyer/Owner only & not transferable to a second party.
3. This guarantee does not cover common Giardia, Coccidia, or other intestinal parasites that puppies frequently pick up.
If Breeder can document the Buyer/Owner’s failure to keep these agreements and so informs Buyer/Owners by certified letter, the buyer shall have 72 hours to reply to the Seller to make arrangements to return the dog. The signed UKC registration transfer will be mailed to the seller at the Buyer/Owners expense within 1 week.
If the Buyer/Owner fails to do so, the seller shall have the legal right to repossess the dog and get a signed UKC registration transfer application from the Buyer/Owner without refunding any money.
In addition, the Buyer/Owner shall be liable for any expenses incurred in the process of repossession (including attorney’s fees and court costs), and veterinary expenses to restore the dog to good health, if necessary.
If it is not possible for the buyer to return the dog and UKC registration transfer, the Breeder will recover the greater sum of $5,000, or the purchase price of the dog, as damages for breach of this contract. The parties to this contract agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Breeders county for any dispute arising out of this contract.