Liability Release & Waiver:
I voluntarily agree to assume all risks and responsibility for injury or accident, which might occur to me or my minor child during any of Empower Youth Club’s Virtual classes or activities. I assume all risks related to the use of my own facilities or equipment provided by Empower Youth Club. I also voluntarily exempt, release, and indemnify Empower Youth Club, its Directors, Officers, employees, independent contractors and volunteers from any and all liability claims, demands, or causes of action from any damage, loss, injury, or death to me, my minor child, or property in connection with participation in Virtual classes or activities conducted by Empower Youth Club, its Directors, Officers, employees, independent contractors and volunteers. I further hereby voluntarily agree to waive my rights and that of my heirs and assigns to hold Empower Youth Club, its Directors, Officers, employees, independent contractors and volunteers liable for such damage, loss, injury, or death.
I consent and agree that Empower Youth Club has the right to record video sessions.
Virtual Session Guidelines
- Coaches take attendance at each Virtual session.
- At the start of the session, Coaches speak with the supervising adult to ensure a minor has joined with parent approval.
- The supervising adult must be within view of the child for each session in case of emergency.
- Ensure the area being used is free from obstacles, debris, and/or other equipment which may impede performance.
- Breaks will be provided during each session. Please leave water for your child.
- On the registration form, we should be made aware of any medical conditions.
- Participants should dress comfortably - tennis shoes recommended. Cleats optional.
- Parents/Guardian will receive instructions for the Virtual class 2 days prior to the start of the session.
- Once payment is received for a Virtual class/camp, refunds will not be issued. A make-up class/camp will be honored on the same day or a different/day time. A credit towards another class/camp may be offered, to be used during the Summer 2020 Virtual Season or a later season.
- Please notify us 24 hours in advance, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text at (424) 571-2042 if a student will miss class.
Parents are automatically entered into our database to receive text message updates. If you do not wish to receive text message updates, please feel free to opt out on the system or email us at email@example.com
A program may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. All parents will be notified via email or text message and a full refund will be issued. Refunds take 2-4 weeks to process after the class is cancelled.
We expect students to be honest, courteous, cooperative and respectful to their Coaches and peers. Students may be dropped from the program if behavior is a safety issue for other participants. A pro-rated refund will be issued if this occurs.