Although every precaution will be made to ensure your safety and well-being before, during and after your tinting application, please be aware of the possible risks below.
• I understand that tinting lashes or brows / Lash lift solution has some inherent risk of irritation to the orbital eye area, including the eye itself, and could result in stinging or burning, blurry vision and potentially blindness should the tint enter into the eye.
• I understand that if the tinting agent, developer, Lash lift solution or mixture of all three accidentally comes into contact with my eye, my eye will be flushed with water and medical attention may be required.
• I understand that some irritation, itching or burning may occur to the skin which comes in contact with the tinting agent.
• I understand that there may be some residual dark staining left on the skin following the tinting process of either my lashes, brows or both. This will fade and go away within a short time.
• I understand that, while every attempt will be made to provide me with my chosen colour, everyone’s hair absorbs colour differently and my final results may not be the colour I initially wanted.
• I understand that over the course of several weeks, the tint / Henna Brows will gradually lighten and fade / My lash lift will grow out / Eyebrow Lamination will fade. rebboking in will be required to keep the new colour fresh, Lashes lifted, Eyebrows in shape.
• I give permission to my therapist to perform the tinting procedure we have discussed. I understant that in case of a reaction I will not hold my technician responsible in anyway.
• I have accurately answered the questions above, including all known allergies, prescription drugs, or products I am currently ingesting or using topically.
• I understand my technician will take every precaution to minimize or eliminate negative reactions as much as possible. In the event I may have additional questions or concerns regarding my treatment, I will consult the technician immediately.
I certify that I have read, and fully understand, the above paragraphs and that I have had sufficient opportunity for discussion to have any questions answered. I do not hold the technician responsible for any of my conditions that were present, and not disclosed at the time of this procedure, which may be affected by the treatment performed today
By signing below, I verify that I have read and understood the above statements and agree to them