(EZFinance - Australian Credit Licence Number 392611)
There are three principals that drive this business model:
1. An active partnership arrangement
2. A real organized approach
3. Well supported partners
As an RedCap Finance Brokers / EZFinance partner you will receive:
1. A percentage of commissions on all leads generated through your office which lead to a settlement.
2. RedCap Finance Brokers / EZFinance marketing material to help promote your new service offering
3. Training on how to introduce and best implement finance into your business
4. Active support from your EZFinance / RedCap Finance Brokers credit advisor at your sales meetings and/or whenever necessary
5. Access to over 120 different banks and Lenders to facilitate the most successful outcome.
In return, EZFinance requires the following from you:
1. As an Introducer/Affliate you ensure a disciplined approach to enter enquiries into the EZFinance / RedCap Finance Brokers system
2. Your positive support to make it work as a partnership
3. Active participation for both parties to help each other increase sales for both businesses
4. Allow our brokers to have involvement in sales meetings and other relevant events
Clawback of Commission: If a referred client pays off their loan within the first two years of drawdown, whether in part or in full, the lender may demand that the commission paid to the licensee (EZFINANCE) be repaid (or clawed back), in part or in full.
Should this occur, you agree to reimburse the licensee (EZFINANCE) for your % portion of the clawed back amount, AMOUNT of FEE = AT COST . This clawback fee must be paid to the licensee (EZFINANCE) upon written request without delay.
Clawbacks are an industry problem which all Finance brokers are subjected too. The clawback can be avoided if the licensee (EZFINANCE) are involved in the subsequent transaction (ie: refinancing) whereby a new commission is paid to offset the clawback.