(Volunteers are required to wear masks)
1. Clean/Sanitize Team – is responsible for sanitizing and cleaning before, between and after services to provide a safe worship environment, including door handles, seats and other areas that are touched. They will also remove trash between services. They will also be resetting the seating in the auditorium between services. Gloves will be provided and are required.
2. Parking Lot Team – is primarily responsible for greeting people in the parking lot, being enthusiastic about people being there (saying hello), providing directions for where people should go and regulate traffic around the entrance(s).
3. Communion Team - is responsible for setting up pre-packaged communion for attendees at one of our communion tables. Mostly handling the communion and setting it up on the table in a way where those attending can pick it up and then store it away again. Gloves will be provided and are required.
4. Greeter Team – is responsible for opening the building doors, greeting people as they enter the facilities, offer them a mask and direct them where they need to go.
5. Usher Team – is responsible for standing in the auditorium/worship center and directing people where they should sit. They should be comfortable with proactively showing people to seats and making sure safe distancing is being followed.
6. HUB Team - is responsible for welcoming a new guest if they notify the HUB and also answer questions if possible and direct them to online resources to answer questions.