1. A deposit of £50 is required as a reservation fee.
2. Full payment is required if the course within 6 weeks of application.
3. A cancellation fee of £50 will be retained if cancellation arises within 6 weeks prior to commencement date. Full payment of the fee will be retained if the attendee decides not to complete the course after the course start date.
4. Course fee may be transferred into another name or used for a later course (retention fee still payable if less than 6 weeks prior of £50).
5. The course will not commence if less than 10 delegates unless agreed at director level.
6. All delegates are responsible for booking of their own accommodation.
7. You will be required to attend all days of the course to ensure course hours are covered.
8. Students are expected to work additionally on evening, revision and complete course reflection.
9. Attendance of a 2 day review is required initially after 1 year and then a 1 day review every 2 years to maintain registration.
10. The course will require practice of massage in which other learners will perform on one another. Therefore please bring with you suitable clothing, towel and hand gel.
11. A selection of complimentary meat & vegetarian sandwiches will be provided for lunch however students will be responsible for bringing their own lunch should they have specific dietary requirements.
12. We may, at times photograph a training event for marketing purposes. It is the responsibility of the student to advise if they do not wish for their photo to be used.