Please read before considering making all future appointments.
Your coopration and compliance helps to maintain a safe environment and allows Skin Care By Jessica's doors to remain open for business. Thank you!
Pre-Screening & Suggested Precautions
-If you have symptoms of an upper respiratory infection (including but not limited to a sore throat, fever, cough, or any difficulty breathing) or signs & symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone suspected of having or has been exposed to COVID-19, please cancel your appointment and stay home. We will reschedule your appointment at a later date at no charge. It is also advised to take your own temperature at home before your appointment.
-Clients in high risk and vulnerable groups are advised to remain home at this time. High risk groups include those who are pregnant, have weakened immune systems, auto-immune conditions, or underlying conditions. If you fall into this category, please reach out so we can find ways to help you maintain your beauty and wellness goals at home if you prefer. It is up to each individual to decide if coming in is safe, but please deeply consider the health of yourself and others when making this decision.
- All treatments are by appointment only and booked online. I will need to schedule additional time in between appointments for thorough cleaning and sanitizing with EPA registered hospital grade cleaner to include additional areas such as the lobby, bathroom, door handles, and mopping the floors after each appointment. Due to diminished capacity and strict sanitation guidelines, please be respectful of the time. I cannot stress the importance of arriving on time to your appointment and leaving on time.
-I will be taking my temperature before work each day. If my temperature is 100.4 or above, or if I am feeling ill or presenting with signs associated with COVID-19, I will reschedule appointments and reach out regarding the next steps.
-Client temperatures with a contactless thermometer will be taken immediately upon arrival. If your temperature is 100.4 or above we will have to reschedule your appointment and services will not be rendered.
- Every new appointment clients must read and sign a policies and procedures form & sign a liability waiver form 24 hours before their appointment. No exceptions.
- I will have specific times and days available for booking and shortened hours. These hours will look a little different than previous availability until further notice. Last minute appointments are not available.
-If your appointment was cancelled, you will be a 1st priority and contacted to reschedule. If you would like to be placed on the waitlist, I will open up my schedule after priority appointments have been filled. Please send an email to be added to the list if you haven't already.
-If stay in place orders/ or a shutdown is established, appointments will be cancelled until further notice.
-Clientele should remain in their vehicle until said appointment time. When entering the lobby clients will have their temperature taken, directed to enter the bathroom to wash their hands immediately or use hand sanitizer and then straight into the treatment room. I will continue to wash my hands before and after services.
-Clientele must wear a mask that covers the mouth and nose inside the establishment and it must remain on until you are inside the treatment room. Removal of the mask is permitted when inside the room and placed in your designated belonging basket. After your service, your mask must be placed back on. It is advised to bring a clean mask to wear to maintain freshness of your skin after your service.
-Additionally, please be mindful that skin irritation from continuous wearing of a mask is common. Consider scheduling an appointment for a time that allows you to go mask-free for an extended amount of time after your treatment.
-Practice 6 feet distance from other guests to maintain social distancing guidelines until your appointment time. Please do not arrive early to your appointment. Avoid extra contact such as hugging and hand shaking.
-No guests allowed. Only clients who are receiving services are allowed in the treatment room & lobby. All other individuals must wait outside of the establishment. No exceptions.
- At this time Skin Care By Jessica and will not be accepting new clients until further notice. The purchase of gift certificates will be placed on hold until further notice.
-Recipient holders of gift cards from Skin Care By Jessica, both current and new, must book online and fill out new client forms as well as the Liability Waiver and Policies & Prcoedures form for every new appointment. Gift cards are not refundable,exchangable, transferable and have no cash value. Gift cards can be used on skin care products, skin care kits or virtual sessions if recipient is uncomfortable with in person treatments.
- For safety precautions and liability Skin Care By Jessica will only see clients 18 years of age or older effective immediately.
- All single service waxing, brow & lash enhancement service appointments will no longer be offered as stand-alone appointments. These services will only be offered as an add-on to a facial or as combined service.
-Virtual consultations, home facial tutorials, and kits are available for purchase. Please contact Skin Care By Jessica for details to maintain your skin health.
Masks & PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
-I will be wearing a mask and face shield at all times from the moment of greeting you until the end of your service. A new mask will be change for each client. I will sanitize my shield after each client. All clients should also wear a mask when entering the spa. Mask removal can be done inside of the treatment room when preparing for your facial.
Facial Preparation in Treatment Room
-Please bring in the smallest amount of personal items into the establishment as possible. I will have a basket available for you to place all of your belongings in such as your mask, clothes, undergarments, purse, keys, cell phone etc. This basket will be cleaned between each client.
- I will have spa wraps on hand, but it is advised to wear undergarments that you can pull down easily, or a top that you are comfortable modifying during treatment to allow access to your décolleté.
Safety & Sanitation
-As always, I will maintain the highest level of sanitation & disinfection practices. I always use and will continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants to sanitize all surfaces before and after each guest and upon opening & closing.
-All touch-points will be covered in barrier film and/or disinfected for each client, including my phone and POS system and/ or disinfected after each guest.
- The floor will be cleaned and disinfected between each client.
- I have purchased an AirDoctor that will run continuously to help purify the air.
- Credit & debit cards will be accepted. In addition, you may prepay, use Applepay, Venmo or Paypal, or have your credit card information securely stored in our scheduling software. I can also send invoices. If you are paying in cash please come with exact change.
-I will have hand sanitizer, extra masks, and wipes available in the treatment room if needed.
-The tea bar, magazines, mints, bottled water, business cards, marketing brochures and all common area items in the lobby and treatment room will be removed to limit touch points.
-Please bring your own sealed beverage.
Retail & Skin Care
-Skin care products will remain available for purchase. If you are unable to come in you can shop on Skin Care By Jessica's Online store, or email me your order and I can drop-ship or ship to your address. If you don't see an item available please email me. Drop-shipping means your items will be shipped directly to you from my manufacturers warehouse.
-The retail shelf in the treatment room will remain. I have a sign requested to refrain from touching the bottles and I will be happy to assist you with purchasing.
*I encourage you to fully enjoy the moment and avoid the stress often produced by discussing current world events. I will refrain from participating heavily in related discussions so I can focus on serving you the best way I can during your perosnal time :)
I can't wait to see you all and provide you a blissful experience and rejuvenating treatments!