Additional Waiver Form for Covid 19
To protect the health and safety of our staff, children and families, we require that parents complete this additional waiver form for all Sportball programs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
PLEASE READ AND SIGN THE WAIVER IN THE SPACE INDICATED BELOW.
1. I understand that during this COVID-19 Public Health Emergency I will not be permitted to enter the premises beyond a designated drop-off and pick-up area. I understand that this is for the safety of all persons present in the premises and to limit to the extent possible everyone’s risk of exposure.
2. I understand that IF there is an emergency requiring me to enter the facility beyond the designated drop-off and pick-up area, I MUST wash or sanitise my hands before entering and wear a mask. While in the facility I must practice social distancing and remain 6ft from all other people, except for my own child.
3. I understand that to enter the program premises my child as well as all occupants of our household must be free from COVID-19 symptoms (see list below) and must not have been in known contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid19 in the past 21 days. My child also must not exhibit any of the following symptoms.
Fever of 99.6 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
Shortness of Breath
Shaking with Chills
Loss of taste or smell
4. If, during the day, my child exhibits any of the symptoms listed above, I will be contacted, and my child MUST be picked up from the facility within 30 minutes of being notified.
(We understand that many of these symptoms may not be related to non-COVID-19, but we must proceed with an abundance of caution. Your child will need to be symptom free without any medications for 72 hours before returning to the program).
5. I understand that all children will be required to wash their hands using recommended hand washing procedures at the start of the program, during a program break and at the end of the program. If handwashing facilities are not available, Sportball will provide hand sanitizer. Alternatively, a parent can provide hand wipes, which will be kept with your child’s water bottle.
6. I will immediately notify Sportball if I become aware of any person with whom my child or I have physical contact, is advised to self-isolate, quarantine, or has tested positive, or is presumed positive for COVID-19.
7. I understand that my child will be in contact with other children and Sportball employees who are also at risk of community exposure. I understand that no list of restrictions, guidelines or practices will remove 100% of the risk of exposure to COVID-19 as the virus can be transmitted by persons who are asymptomatic and before some people show signs of infection. I understand that I play a crucial role in keeping everyone safe and reducing the risk of exposure by following the practices prescribed by Government authorities and practices outlined herein.