1. Attendance is by reservation only. Please make sure to receive a confirmation email before attending.
2. Adults only. No children under the age of bar and bat mitzvah. Priority will be given to those reciting kaddish or observing a yahrzeit.
3. If you are experiencing any signs of illness, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, or a fever over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, you may not attend.
4. If you have experienced any signs of illness, wait 7 days from your last symptom before attending.
5. If you have had close contact with a person who has COVID-19 or suspect you have been exposed to Covid-19, or have flown anywhere, please wait 14 days to confirm you are not ill.
6. If you are over 65 and for those with underlying health conditions or if you live with someone that is at higher risk, consult with your physician and confirm if you may attend.
7. Wash your hands/ disinfect your hands upon entering the building. Seats are designated at the appropriate social distancing recommendations. Please do not congregate in the lobby.
8. There will be no Kiddush or Shalosh Seudos at this time.
9. We will provide Prayer books and Tallit.
10. The Restrooms will be available.