1. If your declaration covers donations you make in the future:
please notify the charity if you change your name or address while the declaration is still in force.
you can cancel the declaration at any time by notifying the Charity – it will then not apply to donations you make on or after the date of cancellation or such later date as you specify.
2. You must pay an amount of Income Tax and / or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax that the Charity reclaims on your donations in the tax year ( Currently 25p for each £1 you give ).
3. If, in the future, your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and / or Capital Gains equal to the tax that the Charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration ( See Note 1 ).
4. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can reclaim further tax relief in your Self Assessment Tax Return.
5. If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid Tax Relief, please ask us, or you can ask your local Tax Office for Leaflet IR 113 Gift Aid.
6. The information submitted in this form will be used exclusively for the purposes of claiming Gift Aid on any donations you make, it will not be used to add you to any mailing lst or contact form held by Ukraine Christian Ministries, neither will it be passed on to any third party other than HMRC as required for the claiming of Gift Aid.
7. In accordance with guidance from HMRC, the details given here will be retained by the charity for six years after the last payment made.