Outside the centre there will be a sign advising of numbers allowed within the centre at any one time.
2. We ask that if you or your child are unwell, with a temperature, cold, cough or are generally unwell that you don’t attend. In the interest of everyone attending, if you or your child show any signs of illness then you will be asked to leave.
3. Arrive close to starting time. Door will be locked and you will be let in at the starting time.
4. Temperature will be taken prior to entry.
5. Strictly 30 Minute Sessions
6. Only 1 adult and 1 child are permitted into the centre. Siblings and other family members cannot come along due to social distancing restrictions.
7. If you the registered care giver of the child participating in Gymbaroo is not the person attend please ensure the details are registered above.
8. Please ensure you use the provided hand sanitizer, or wash hands, on both arriving and leaving. Please also ensure that you sanitise hands after using a tissue, sneeze/cough or go to the toilet.
9. Please cover your mouth with a tissue or your elbow when sneezing or coughing. Dispose of the tissue immediately, in a covered bin.
10. Social distancing practise will be maintained. Please keep 1.5 m from others. · Please ensure that you stay close to your child – spatial awareness isn’t a high priority when little but with your guidance keeping a safe distance from others would be appreciated. ·
11. Please ensure when using large equipment that you direct your child to a piece currently not being used – we ask that we only have one child per piece of equipment at a time.
12. Level 1 and Level 2 - we ask that you bring your own bunny rug / baby blanket to use at mat time and at equipment time. This will allow your baby to feel comfort from home.
13. Cleaning of both used small and large equipment will be undertaken between each session.
14. Please bring minimal personal belongings. Just bring yourself and your child. No Prams into the Centre
15. Food is not permitted in the centres