Statement of Kennel Policy
1. A full day’s board is charged for the first day, no matter what time your pet is admitted.
2. Pets must be picked up between 8am and 7pm. Any pick up after 12pm will be charged for an additional night.
3. Personal items may be left at your own risk. We are not responsible for loss or damage.
4. This facility cannot guarantee the health of any animal, but pledges to provide appropriate care to all boarders. I agree to hold this facility harmless for conditions that often are unavoidable in boarding environments, including, but not limited to, weight loss or gain, rough hair coat, kennel cough, upper respiratory infection, diarrhea, and fleas.
5. If my pet(s) identified on this record become ill, I give consent for the veterinarian or veterinary practice, to provide all medical/surgical treatment it deems necessary, with fees not to exceed $200.00. I acknowledge that in the event of my pet’s illness, the staff at the above named veterinary facility may not be able to contact me immediately. Nonetheless, they are authorized to initiate appropriate treatment until my agent or I can be reached. I agree to pay all related expenses associated with the treatment of my pet until I am available to discuss further care and related fees with the attending veterinarian.
6. If your pet has any evidence of parasites he/she will be treated by the staff of PAWS at your cost for the betterment of his/her health and safety of our other pets.
We would like the ability to take a picture of your pet for our client files, the website, Facebook, etc. By signing below, you authorize your pet's image to be used for these purposes.