Note: You are under no obligation to agree to the provisions set out in this Schedule. If you indicate in the signature box of the agreement that you agree to opt out in accordance with this Schedule, this Schedule will then apply. Otherwise the limit set in the WTR shall apply.
1. The nature of an Assignment may require you to choose whether to work in excess of the maximum working time specified in Regulation 4(1) WTR, namely an average of 48 hours each Week calculated over a 17 Week reference period.
2. You wish to have the opportunity to provide the Services during any excess period required from time to time, whether or not you choose to work for that time.
3. Pursuant to Regulation 5 WTR you accordingly agree that the limit specified in Regulation 4(1) WTR shall not apply to any Assignment or the work you perform, and this agreement shall have effect immediately.
4. The agreement set out in the above clause 3 of this Schedule applies to each Assignment but you may, by giving written notice to us of not less than one month, terminate your agreement to disapply the limit on weekly working time without otherwise affecting the operation of the terms of your employment.
5. By signing this agreement, you confirm that you are over 18 years of age.