SUBMIT TIMES FOR DSC 2020 CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Video can be recorded from DVR or filming your Video screen with your phone or you can use the LIVE STREAM video from official events you have attended also.
- Video submissions must have on-screen; pilot name, seconds counter, lap 1 time, lap 2 time, lap 3 time, Total times of all 3 laps combined.
- When submitting times you will need. The name & date of the event sanctioned
- You must submit your videos to youtube & use the hashtags #DroneSportsCanada #DSC2020 #DSCchampionships
- Go to our website http://dronesportscanada.com click submit times and fill in the form - YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR 3 FASTEST LAPS TO QUALIFY
- Post your best times & videos on our Facebook including hashtags #DroneSportsCanada #DSCchampionships #DSC2020 https://www.facebook.com/groups/153401235307604/
- The use of a timing system is suggested such as the LapRF or the TBS personal timer but is not required. Submit a screenshot of the times. You can also refer to our official DSC event times by checking https://dsc.livefpv.com/events/
- All submissions must be entered on the website by no later than AUG 16th 2020 at Midnight and all will be reviewed for validation. We reserve the right to dispute any submissions and make final decisions on the validation of them.
- Winners will be announced no later than August 20th, 2020
- Top 3 Pilots in Canada will be crowned the Fastest Pilots in the Nation & receive Medals, DSC Swag, Prizes & official DSC Jersey!!
IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH MAKING A VIDEO OR SUBMITTING TIMES PLS GO TO OUR DISCORD CHANNEL https://discord.gg/KbmUSMU OR JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP & PAGE FOR SUPPORT.
We can help you do it correctly please ask us and someone from the team will help you!
Youtube page with Videos of our DSC events for your DVD submission.
FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/DroneSportsCanada
FB GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/153401235307604/