I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that The Family Life Centre has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that The Family Life Centre can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, church staff, and other church members and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by The Family Life Centre and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending the church service(s).
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within Canada in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold The Family Life Centre harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the church, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with attendance at The Family Life Centre. I understand that this release discharges The Family Life Centre from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the salon with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to attendance at The Family Life Centre. This liability waiver and release extends to the church together with all owners, partners, and employees.