Online application - Customer Support Team Member
As a result of exciting commercial growth, Chilly’s are on the lookout for positive and hard-working Customer Support Advisors to join a dedicated team.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a Customer Support role and live and breathe the Chilly’s brand. We’re looking for someone positive, who’s eager to support our customers, and grow with us.
Customer Support is a team with passion and problem-solving at its core and as a Customer Support Advisor, you’ll really get to have your finger on the pulse of the business. We are still a relatively small team, so there's no room for coasting along. We're looking for grafters and self-starters who can keep up with the pace and are willing and able to make a difference.
Founded in 2010, Chilly’s are driven by their aim of providing people with the ability to always have cold water on-the-go, without having to buy single-use plastic water bottles. The result was the Chilly’s bottle, a modern and stylish product designed to combine the convenience of a plastic water bottle with the eco-friendly benefits of a traditional flask.
What you’ll be doing:
- Championing the Chilly’s brand through delivering excellent customer service
- Efficiently resolving customer queries via email, live chat and social media platforms
- Using a range of systems and processes to track orders and deliveries
- Solving customer issues quickly
- Working as part of a team to support other members
- Escalate concerns and feedback when necessary to the wider business
- Proven customer support experience
- Passion for the brand, you love Chilly’s and everything we stand for
- You have a positive attitude and naturally want to help customers
- English is a must
- Ability to communicate well in written form
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Highly collaborative with effective communication skills and ability to both give and receive constructive feedback
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a similar role/ in a start-up environment
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
The type of person we’d like to work with:
- Confident not arrogant
- Wants responsibility not power and control
- Hungry not ruthless
- Believes making mistakes equals learning
- Gives and creates trust
- Respects everyone equally
This role is not office based and is designed to give employees the flexibility to work from anywhere. This means the team will be based remotely. You may be required visit the London based office at least once a quarter. You may also need to work some weekends when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a growing organisation that has retained their unique ‘start up’ culture. If you're excited by the idea of working with the #1 Sunday Times Fast Track listed company, in addition to benefits such as 25 Days (plus 1 for your Birthday) and employee discounts on all company products, apply now!