1. I certify that my dog is in good health and has not been ill with any communicable condition. I also certify that my pet is on a prevention program for fleas, ticks and heartworms. Pets arriving with fleas and/or ticks will be treated at the Owner's expense. Paw Pleasers Pet Resort (herein after known as the “Facility”) reserves the right to refuse services or admittance to any dog for any reason. The Facility expressly disclaims any responsibility for fleas or other parasites.
2. Should any pet become ill or seem to be in need of medical attention, within the sole discretion of the facility staff, the Facility reserves the right to administer aid and/or to use the veterinarian specified by the Owner, or any other veterinarian, if necessary. The owner will be notified as soon as possible. I understand and agree that dogs can sometimes receive minor cuts and scratches during playtime and any problems that develop with my pet will be treated as deemed best by the owner of this facility. Any expenses so incurred shall be paid by the Owner of said pet in addition to other fees incurred for services provided at or by the Facility.
3. Nightly boarding fees begin the day of drop off regardless of check in time. All pets picked up after 12pm will be charged a $10 half-day fee unless they are receiving a full grooming service on the day of pick up.
4. Non- Holiday Cancellations can be made up to 2 days prior to the start of your reservation without penalty. If you cancel/make changes after this period your credit card will be charged a $28.00 cancellation fee.
5. HOLIDAYS: Holiday Cancellations can be made up to 10 days prior to the start of your reservation. If you cancel after this period for a holiday reservation you will be charged the 3 night minimum. Paw Pleasers holidays are New Years, th Easter, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. We require a three(3) night minimum stay for these holidays. We will be glad to accept your pet for less than three(3) nights but the charges for three(3) nights will be charged. We do not accommodate check in/out on actual holidays.
6. I understand that I will be financially responsible for all charges for the care and maintenance of my pet, and/or any damaged caused by my pet while staying at Paw Pleasers facilities. This includes but not limited to our raised beds, astro turf, fencing, and enclosures.