Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accepting them or making use of or accessing the information, functions or features on this Site. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by them as well as any additional terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers displayed elsewhere on our Site (Conditions).
2. We may change all or part of the Conditions at any time. If we do, the new Conditions will be posted on the Site. Your subsequent or continued use of the Site will be regarded as your acceptance of the changes. If you object to any changes to the Conditions, you must immediately stop using or accessing the Site.
3. Except as expressly provided otherwise in the Conditions, we have the right to change or discontinue any aspect, features or services (or part thereof) available on the Site as well as the pricing for any chargeable services or features, at any time.
No Guarantee Error or Interruption Free.
4. While we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available continuously, we do not promise that the functions and features contained on our Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, that the Site or any server that makes it available is free from viruses or other harmful components, or that successful or accurate results or outcomes will result from your use of or access to our Site or any of its functions and features.
5. You also acknowledge that any material or Content downloaded or otherwise obtained or accessed through the use of or access to the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or any other device or loss of data that results from downloading of any such material or Content.
6. Although we take all reasonable measures to ensure the privacy and integrity of the information you provide, the possibility exists that this information may be unlawfully observed or intercepted by an unauthorized third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on our systems or on our Site. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we do not accept any liability to you if this transpires.
Responsibility for Content.
7. You agree that we may review, modify, reformat, monitor, reject, remove and delete any content, messages, texts, illustrations, photos, as well as any audio or video materials (and any combination of these or other materials) (Content) that you upload, transmit, post or otherwise make available or accessible via the Site, if we consider, in our sole judgement, that it violates these Conditions or may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, or harm, or threaten the safety of others.
8. You are solely responsible for the Content that you upload, transmit, post, publish display or otherwise make available or accessible on our Site or transmit to or share with anyone. You also agree to ensure that no Content is deliberately misleading, inaccurate, false or deceptive.
9. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site and we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including removing the offending communication or Content from our Site.
Prohibited Content includes Content that:
is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; or
harasses or advocates harassment of another person; or
involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”; or
impersonates any person or entity; or
promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libellous, incites violence; or
promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy or use of another person’s copyrighted work; or
you know or suspect (on reasonable grounds) to be fake, misleading or deceptive; or
poses or creates a privacy or security risk to anyone; or
provides instructional information about illegal activities; or
solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality? of other computer hardware or software; or
includes an image or personal information of another person or persons unless you have their consent.
Licence of Content.
10. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available or accessible any Content via or on the Site, you.
(a) grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the Content in any form and for any purpose.
(b) warrant that you have the right to grant the abovementioned licences.
(c) warrant that the material does not breach the Conditions; an.
(d) unconditionally waive all moral rights (as defined by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)) which you may have in respect of the material.
Your Personal Information
11. You agree to ensure that any personal information you provide to us or make accessible to others, including to any advertisers is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You agree to provide us with a form of identification to verify your identity if we request this from you.
“you” or “your” means the person who has agreed to these Conditions.