1. Photographs will be available for digital download and you are welcome to print full resolution. Professional Prints and products can be purchased, if you would like, through your gallery shop and will be delivered directly to your door!
2. It takes time to post-process photographs and I want to make them special for you. Sessions can take up to 3 weeks to edit. You will be notified once your pictures are edited and uploaded to your gallery.
3. The Photographer retains copyright in the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays - these photographs will be given in FULL RESOLUTION format for the client to print as large as they like!
4. Family sessions typically last about 45 minutes to 1.5 hours but this may be shorter/longer depending on the circumstances on the day - everyone is to enjoy and relax so I try not to restrict our sessions to time only.
5. Cancellation/Reschedule policy. If you need to reschedule your session for a different date, please try to do so at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled session date. If you fail to reschedule at least 24 hours prior to the shoot, the photographer has the right not to reschedule client in the future. When weather related issues occur, photographer will make the decision to proceed or reschedule the photo shoot.
6. Photographer is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties during their session. Client (s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release photographer from any claims against their person or their business.
7. Client must fill in a COVID-19 health questionnaire 24 hours before the session. If symptoms exist within the houeshold or if they have knowingly been in contact with COVID-19, we will rearrange our session to another suitable date.
8. A payment invoice will be sent to each client after the COVID-19 questionnaire has been signed. Payment in full is requested before our session or can be paid during the session through an online system.
9. Client is asked to agree to all terms and conditions before proceeding with photo shoot. You will be responsible for signing the contract below.