Parent or Legal Guardian (Account Holder)
If you’re unsure of class times please see timetable here
KinderGym, Y Steps and Competitive bookings:
Y Sport Bookings e.g. Ninja, Tramp & Tumble:
Emergency ContactNot the account holder
Children must be checked in at reception prior to going through to the gymnasium for class.
GYMNASTICS ENROLMENT & DIRECT DEBIT CONDITIONSAll enrolment conditions have been established to ensure maximum enjoyment and usage of the Centre by all YMCA Members. On acceptance by the Centre of this agreement you will be referred to as a ‘Member’ and have the usage rights and obligations as detailed below.
1. ENROLMENT CONDITIONS:Enrolment commences on the date stated on the enrolment agreement. The minimum period of enrolment is 12 active weeks (6 fortnightly payments). This is a perpetual (ongoing) agreement. A direct debit enrolment will continue after the 12 weeks until the member cancels (refer to cancellation policy). All direct debits will be placed on a free temporary suspension at the end of the year whilst we are closed for the 4 week Christmas break and reactivated from the recommencement date the following year unless cancellation is requested in writing to email@example.com.
2. LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT:I understand that this agreement is a legally binding contract regardless of if I/my child attends the classes. I acknowledge that increases in periodic payments may occur, members will be given a minimum of 7 days’ written notice.
3. RIGHT OF CANCELLATION:Members may cancel an enrolment after the minimum period of 12 active weeks (6 fortnightly payments), by contacting the club and providing 7 days’ notice. If the membership is still within the minimum term, they will incur a $50.00 cancellation fee.
4. PRIVILEGE TO SUSPEND:Members have the privilege to suspend their enrolment by contacting emailing the club. Members are entitled to suspend their enrolment for a maximum of 2 unpaid weeks per 12 week block of payments (8 weeks per year). A credit can be applied for missed classes by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. CHANGE OF CLASS:If the member changes classes, increases or decreases training hours, an Amendment Form must be completed and returned to the centre 7 days’ before the next debit date.
6. MISSED SESSIONS:No refunds are given for missed sessions. A credit will be applied to the account if a medical certificate is provided for the missed session within 7 days of the missed class. It is the parent or gymnasts responsibility to supply the club with the medical certificate to arrange for a credit to be applied.
7. PUBLIC HOLIDAYS:Public holidays- classes do not run on these days.If your child’s class falls on a public holiday a credit will be applied to your account.
8. HOURS OF OPERATION:The Centre reserves the right to vary, add or eliminate from time to time any of the particular facilities or services provided by the Centre. Please refer to current operational information available at Reception. PLEASE NOTE OUR CLASSES RUN THROUGH MID YEAR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS operating for 48 weeks per year.
9. CONDUCT WITHIN THE CENTRE:Management reserve the right to refuse entry, cancel a membership or request a member to leave the premises if the member does not behave in a responsible manner, is under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol or does not adhere to the conditions of entry.
10. PICK UP/DROP OFF:For all children 5+ please ensure your child is dropped and collected within the centre by a responsible adult. YMCA staff will not be responsible for supervising children outside of their class times.
11. GUARDIAN ASSISTED CLASSES:It is a requirement that any child attending a guardian assisted class must be supervised by a suitable guardian available to participate in the class with the named child and that any other children will have a further guardian to supervise them outside of the gymnastics hall.
12. SIBLINGS:Siblings not enrolled in a program must be supervised at all times by a parent/carer and are not permitted onto the gym floor.
13. CHANGE ROOMS:Children are to be supervised at all times when using the change rooms.
14. LOST PROPERTY:The YMCA takes no responsibility for lost property. Families are advised not to bring any valuables into the program, please ensure children’s watches and jewellery are removed before class. Any lost property left at the end of the quarter will be donated.
15. DIRECT DEBIT DRAWINGS:Payments will be direct debited fortnightly from the member’s nominated account & commence a day after the link is completed. Debit dates cannot be altered. Any debits that fall on public holidays please allow five (5) business days from the scheduled debit date for your payment to clear. YMCA Bowen Hills will not be held accountable for any failed account debits or bank fees.
16. GYMNASTICS AUSTRALIA REGISTRATION:It is a requirement of Gymnastics Australia that any Member participating in gymnastics classes be registered and have paid a fee prior to participation. This annual fee is sent directly to Gymnastics Australia and covers all participating Members. The registration and insurance cover is for one calendar year, from January – December.
17. PHOTOGRAPHY/PROMOTION:I give permission for myself or my child to be photographed or videoed while participating in YMCA activities by YMCA Employees. I consent to these photos/videos being used for publicity purposes. PLEASE NOTE NO PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHY IS PERMITTED DUE TO OUR SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN POLICY.
18. SAFETYWhilst every care and safety measure is taken, participation in gymnastics by the very nature of the activity carries a risk of physical injury. YMCA or its servants or agents are indemnified against any claim against the Member in relation to any injury sustained to the Member’s person or any damage to his/her property. Should it be determined that the Member requires medical assistance or hospital treatment YMCA staff are authorised to obtain this assistance if necessary.
Safeguarding Children & Young PeopleThe YMCA has a range of policies and procedures to keep children and young people safe. Details of these policies are available at: www.ymcabrisbane.org along with information on YMCA's obligation to report child safety concerns and how you can report child safety concerns.19. TRIAL BOOKINGSWe offer a trial for your child’s first class however an enrolment form must be submitted 24 hours prior to the nominated trial class. Once submitted you will receive confirmation email from one of our friendly staff. Please check in at reception 10 minutes before your first class. Upon completion of your trial class you will receive an email with the payment set up link, if your Direct Debit form is not completed and uploaded to Debit success within three days of your trial class, your booking will be cancelled and your position given away. If not continuing after the trial please notify the club as soon as possible.
20. REGISTRATION/MEMBERSHIP FEES
COVID statement:The YMCA works under the guidelines of a government approved COVID safe plan. To ensure the safety and hygiene of members and staff we ask that everyone play their part to understand and adhere to all policies, procedures and requirements when entering our facilities.
Membership Agreement:I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of this membership detailed in the Gymnastics enrolment and direct debit conditions. I acknowledge that the information given on this form is true and correct.
Please contact reception if you have any concerns with the booking.