Emergency ContactNot the account holder
GYMNASTICS ENROLMENT & DIRECT DEBIT CONDITIONSAll enrolment conditions have been established to ensure maximum enjoyment and usage of the Centre by all YMCA Members. On acceptance by the Centre of this agreement you will be referred to as a ‘Member’ and have the usage rightsand obligations as detailed below.
1. ENROLMENT CONDITIONS:Enrolment commences on the date stated on the enrolment agreement. A Member must present his/her membership card for admittance to the Centre. Admittance may be refused if a member fails to provide their card on request by Centre staff. A replacement fee of $5.00 will be charged to replace lost/stolen membership card. The minimum period of enrolment is 12active weeks (6 fortnightly payments). This is a perpetual agreement. A direct debit enrolment will continue each year until the member cancels (refer to right of cancellation).
2. LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT:I understand that this agreement is a legally binding contract regardless of if I/my child attends the classes. I acknowledge that increases in periodic payments may occur, members will be given a minimum of 14 days’ written notice.
3. RIGHT OF CANCELLATION:Members may cancel an enrolment after the minimum period of 12 active weeks (6 fortnightly payments), by contacting the club or phoning Debit Success on 1800 148 848 and providing 7 days’ notice. If the membership is still within the minimum term, they will incur a $50.00 cancellation fee.
4. PRIVILEGE TO SUSPEND:Members have the privilege to suspend their enrolment by contacting Debit Success on 1800 148 848 or contacting the club. Members are entitled to suspend their enrolment for a maximum of 2 unpaid weeks per 12 week block of payments (8 weeks per year).
5. CHANGE OF CLASS:If the Member changes classes, increases or decreases training hours, an Amendment Form must be completed and returned to the centre 7 days’ before the next debit date.
6. MISSED SESSIONS:No refunds are given for missed sessions. Make-up lessons are not available. A credit will be applied to the account if a medical certificate is provided for the missed session within 7 days of the missed class. It is the parent or gymnastsresponsibility to supply the club with the medical certificate to arrange for a credit to be applied.
7. PUBLIC HOLIDAYS:Public holidays- classes do not run on these days. If your child’s class falls on a public holiday a credit will be applied to your account.
8. HOURS OF OPERATION:The Centre reserves the right to vary, add or eliminate from time to time any of the particular facilities or services provided by the Centre. Please refer to current operational information available at Reception.
9. CONDUCT WITHIN THE CENTRE:Management reserve the right to refuse entry, cancel a membership or request a Member to leave the premises if the Member does not behave in a responsible manner, is under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol or does not adhere to the conditions of entry.
10. DIRECT DEBIT DRAWINGS:Payments will be direct debited fortnightly from the members nominated account. Debit dates are set by YMCA Bowen Hills and cannot be altered. Any debits that fall on public holidays please allow five (5) business days from the scheduled debit date for your payment to clear. YMCA Bowen Hills will not be held accountable for any failed account debits or bank fees.
11. GYMNASTICS AUSTRALIA REGISTRATION:It is a requirement of Gymnastics Australia that any Member participating in gymnastics classes be registered and have paid a fee prior to participation. This annual fee is sent directly to Gymnastics Australia and covers all participating Members. The registration and insurance cover is for one calendar year, from January – December.
12. PHOTOGRAPHY/PROMOTION:I give permission for myself or my child to be photographed or videoed while participating in YMCA activities. I consent to these photos/videos being used for publicity purposes.
13. SAFETYWhilst every care and safety measure is taken, participation in gymnastics by the very nature of the activity carries a risk of physical injury. YMCA or its servants or agents are indemnified against any claim against the Member in relation to any injury sustained to the Member’s person or any damage to his/her property. Should it be determined that the Member requiresmedical assistance or hospital treatment YMCA staff are authorised to obtain this assistance if necessary. The glass door connecting from the foyer to the gymnastics stadium will remain locked at all times.
Safeguarding Children & Young PeopleThe YMCA has a range of policies and procedures to keep children and young people safe. Details of these policies are available at: www.ymcabrisbane.org along with information on YMCA's obligation to report child safety concerns and how you can report child safety concerns.
14. GUARDIAN ASSISTED CLASSES:It is a requirement that any child attending a guardian assisted class must be supervised by a suitable guardian available to participate in the class with the named child and that any other children will have a further guardian to supervise them outside of the gymnastics hall or the additional child must be placed in the YMCA Bowen Hill’s Kids Club (please refer to website for booking policy and fees).
15. TRIAL BOOKINGSWe offer a free trial for your child’s first class however an enrolment form must be submitted 24hours prior to the nominated trial class. Once submitted please wait for a confirmation phone call or email from one of our friendly staff. Upon completion of your trial class please ensure you complete the Direct Debit form (link to this form contained in your confirmation email). If your Direct Debit form is not completed and uploaded to Debit success within three days of your trial class, your booking will be cancelled and your position given away.
16. REGISTRATION/MEMBERSHIP FEES
COVID statement:The YMCA works under the guidelines of a government approved COVID safe plan. To ensure thesafety and hygiene of members and staff we ask that everyone play their part to understand andadhere to all policies, procedures and requirements when entering our facilities.
Membership Agreement:I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of this membership detailed in the Gymnastics enrolment and direct debit conditions. I acknowledge that the information given on this form is true and correct.