Client services and chart information are confidential. Written authorization is required from you to release any information.
• Please turn off or place your cell phone on silent for optimal relaxation.
• 24-hour cancelation notice is required to avoid being charged for your session.
• You will be fully covered & draped at all times and at no point will genitalia or breast tissue be exposed.
• You will have a consultation with your therapist to discuss your session.
• Should the session require, you may disrobe to your comfort level and position yourself properly under the sheets only after the therapist has left the room.
• Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
I understand that therapeutic massage therapists do not diagnose illness or disease, any physical or mental disorder, nor do they prescribe medical treatment, or pharmaceuticals.
I acknowledge that massage therapy is not a substitute for medical examination or diagnosis, and it is recommended that a physician be seen for that service.
It is my choice to receive a therapeutic massage as a form of therapy.
I understand that my massage therapist or I may end the session at any time for any reason and full payment is due.
I also understand that at any time I feel pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my therapeutic massage therapist so they may adjust.
I have stated my pertinent medical conditions and will update the massage therapist of any changes in my health status. I understand that my failure to do so may pose a threat to my health and/or physical well-being and I hold harmless Amy's Healing Arts and my massage therapist from any liability whatsoever arising from failure on my part.
By my electronic signature below, I agree to the massage policy and client agreement above.