We are excited to all be back together starting July 6th. With increased staff and guests in the salon, we have installed barriers between our color stations and shampoo bowls. We have all been working very diligently to maintain all guidelines and sanitation protocols.
These are updated guidelines you can expect on your upcoming visit. We look forward to taking care of you.
1. Safety is our new luxury for you and our staff.
2. Masks are required and must not be removed inside the salon. No Exceptions. All staff and guests must put on a mask that securely covers their nose and mouth before entering the building. If you do not have a mask, or would like a disposable mask, we will provide one for you. Please do not come in the salon without a mask on.
3. Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment. All our waiting areas have been removed.
4. We request that you wait for your appointment in your car. We will be texting you or calling you when your service provider is ready for you to enter the salon.
5. Temperature checks and health screenings will continue. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 will not be able to receive services; employees will not be allowed to work.
6. Please only bring in your form of payment and phone if needed for your appointment. No handbags, laptops, etc. We are accepting cash and checks now.
7. We will greet you verbally. No hugs or handshakes.
8. Guests will be required to sanitize or wash their hands upon check-in.
9. We have discontinued our beverage service. We ask that you not consume any food or drinks while inside the salon.
10. We are currently adding back scalp massages with our haircut service and neck massage with our color services.
11. All guests and staff will be asked to maintain social distancing. We will have signs posted to show the flow through the salon and stickers on the floor to assist with social distancing. Please be mindful of the space you allow other guests and employees.
12. Our self style bar will still not be available to use. We know you love this option and utilize it regularly. Unfortunately, it is not possible to social distance or keep that area as sanitized as needed. We do have technicians available during most times to do a complimentary blow dry until we are able to bring back self-style.
13. Brow shaping services will be offered with one technician only currently, if they are being booked as a single service in order to sanitize and keep capacity limits on the salon floor to guidelines. They can be booked with an additional skincare service and still be done with one of our estheticians. (This will look different at our Highlands location.)
14. Please look at downloading the Pocket Salon app before your appointment. You will need to know the email address we have on your salon file in order to get the app to work. If you have challenges accessing your file once you download the app or need the correct email address on file, email email@example.com. Again we will not be accepting cash or checks at this time. Unfortunately you cannot store your cc # in the app.
15. Color guests will be asked to wear something you do not mind potentially getting color on, as all lockers and changing rooms will be closed. You will be given a smock upon entering the salon to put over your clothes.
17. Our showers, locker room, mind body spirit room, steam, sauna and all changing areas will be closed for the foreseable future. Body services will also be paused for the time being. If you are booked for a spa service, you will receive an additional form explaining what you can expect to be different in your service.
We are continuing to clean and sanitize regularly. All spa rooms, seating areas and shampoo areas used by guests are sanitized after each guest. We look forward to seeing you soon.