All registered ABTA Technical Members are eligible to nominate coaches to be considered for the Rookie Coach of the Year Award
* Nominees must be an active ABTA Coach and no longer competing
* Nominees must be a CBTF Competitive Level certified coach
* Nominees will have demonstrated leadership qualities and be a good role model for young athletes
* Priority will be given to a coach who is regionally and provincially active with other duties:
i.e. Member of ABTA Technical Committee
* Nominations will be made by registered ABTA Technical Members
* Self-nominations and nominations by family members will not be accepted.
* The nominations will be reviewed by the Awards Committee that consists of the ABTA Board of Directors.
* The Award will be announced on social media by August 30th
* Please include a short bio of the Coach when submitting your nomination