POLICIES & PROCEDURES
To maintain the best practices for mitigating cross-contamination during your treatment, I ask that you help by participating in the following measures.
1. At this time no guests are allowed to wait in the lobby or the treatment room during your procedure; please advise them that you will contact them when your procedure is over.
2. You must wait in your car or outside the building until I am ready for you. I cannot let you in early to use the restroom. Call me when you are outside, and I will come and let you in. Please do not arrive early, and remember: NO GUESTS.
3. You must arrive wearing a mask. No services will be provided to clients who refuse to wear a mask, even for medical reasons. If you do not have a mask, I will provide you with one.
4. Please refrain from touching your face before, during, and after the procedure.
5. I will escort you to my studio and perform a temperature check.
6. You will be asked to fill out this form again.
7. Once inside the studio, use the restroom. You will not have another opportunity to do this.
8. Please place your belongings, including your silenced cell phone, into the provided plastic bag.
9. Next, wash your hands as instructed for 20 seconds. Hand sanitizer will also be readily available.
10. You may have a seat on my procedure bed. All surfaces, instruments, equipment, blankets, etc., have been cleaned and disinfected before your arrival.
11. I begin each session with a consultation and aftercare information. I will take before-and-after photos. We will schedule any follow-up procedures and complete your checkout.
12. You may then exit the building and contact guests, Lyft, Uber, etc., for pickup.