In order to continue to slow the spread of COVID-19, we will implement the following protocols for bookings to ensure the safety of our community:
- Bookings will be made only via email, no self-booking online
- A phone conversation with a WOODS staff must take place to go over each point of this form and the form must be signed and sent before a booking can be placed.
- THE WOODS will only allow bookings for rehearsals, online classes, or video and photoshoots, where occupancy won't exceed 6 people at a time. Renters must understand that, in accordance with CDC and NYS guidelines people from different households must maintain 6 ft apart and must wear facial PPE.
- THE WOODS THE WOODS will be responsible for spacing out bookings and keep track of the number of people using the space each day as to minimize contact.
- THE WOODS will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting accordind to the CDC guidelines ONCE a day.
- Cleaning supplies and disinfectants will be made available for renters to clean and disinfect at their arrival and before they leave. IT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER THAT NO TRASH OR OTHER OBJECTS ARE LEFT IN THE SPACE. We will grant 15min after each rehearsal so that people have time to clean.
- THE RENTER and everyone using the space must fill in a sign in sheet that will ask: name, time of entry and exit, best contact info.
- If renter or the renter's guests have any simptoms of cough or sneezing, they must remain home. If a rehearsal must be cancelled due to health reasons, the cancellation fee will be waived.
- Payments can be made through venmo (Maira Duarte Quiroga @thewoodsuniverse), cash or check and deposited in the safety box in the space.