Thank you for partnering with us to give back to those who have given so much - our Direct Support Professionals!
This year, in lieu of a celebration, we hope to show our appreciation for their incredible work by providing each of our DSPs with a hero bonus and special gift basket. Your support, whether it be a monetary or in-kind donation, will go a long way towards helping us meet this ambitious goal!
Here's how you can help:
- Monetary Gifts:
- Donations will be used in conjunction with existing funds to give our DSPs a much-needed Hero Bonus!
- Gift cards
- Gift certificates
- Complimentary services
- Gift basket swag
- If your business has things like hats, keychains, notepads, stress balls, pens, etc. with your logo on it, we'd love to include these in the gift baskets!
- Packaged, non-perishable goods (cookies, candy, etc.)
To thank you for your generosity, we will feature your name and/or logo in all print and digital communications about DSP Recognition Week!
- A feature article in our Moments that Matter Newsletter - which reaches an audience of just over 5,000 people across Central Ohio
- A featured post on our website dedicated to DSP Recognition Week
- Across our social media channels in posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- A printed card that will be included in each gift basket
If you have any additional questions, please contact Melissa Combs at email@example.com.
Thank you again for your support of Columbus Center for Human Services and our incredible DSPs who are working so hard to keep the vulnerable people we support healthy and safe!!