1. I understand that if matched, I will be required to submit to a background check which will include criminal and drug/substance of abuse screening.
2. An adverse finding in the criminal background check will result in a withdrawal of the offer of an Internship with the Priority Nutrition Care Distance Dietetic Internship.
3. A drug/substance check with a finding other than negative, will result in dismissal from the Internship.
4. In either case, all monies paid will be forfeited.
5. I understand that no additional drug/substance testing will be considered if a drug/substance screen that is not negative is verified.
6. I understand that any negative change in criminal background or a drug/substance test with a result that is not negative received at any time during the internship will result in dismissal from the Internship and forfeiture of all monies paid.
7. I understand that if matched, I will be required to submit medical/physical forms including typically required immunizations.
8. Failure to submit these forms in a timely manner will result in termination from the Internship.
9. I understand that these required immunizations, physical exam and other mandatory requirements (for example health insurance) must remain current and that it is my responsibilty to keep them current. Failure to do so will result in termination from the Internship.
10. I understand that I must provide all requested documents to the Internship when requested, either directly, or through an intermediary designated by the Internship, including but not limited to proof of insurance, (health, malpractice and professional liability), verification statements and transcripts. Failure to do so will result in termination from the Internship.
11. I understand that my preceptors will be required to complete Preceptor forms found under the Preceptor tab on the website, as proof that they have agreed to precept me and to attest to their qualifications.
12. I understand that this application will not be complete and will not be considered unless I continue to the payment page and complete the payment process.
13. I understand that tuition will be payable in full, two equal installments or a five installment automatic withdrawal payment plan commencing 7days after acceptance to the Program. Full and half tuition payments may be made by credit card or personal check. The five payment plan must be paid through an automatic debit/credit card withdrawal.
Tuition is $11,750. There is a deposit required of $ ($1820 (which includes a $70 bank fee paid by credit card or debit card) to be paid within 24 hours of acceptance to the Internship.
There is a bank convenience fee associated with credit card payments in the amount of $240 for each installment when paid in two installments or $480 for payment in full. Convenience fee for the automatic withdrawal ten payment plan is $480.
14. I understand that there is no financial aid provided for this program by Nutrition Care LLC. On request, and after tuition is paid in full, the program will provide a letter to matched/accepted Interns attesting to the fact that he/she is in the program and that completion is required to establish eligibility to take the examination to become an RD/RDN, which is required to practice as a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist. This letter MAY be considered by the lender to allow you to defer education loan payments.
15. I understand that I am responsible to find my own sites and that it is not guaranteed that contractual arrangements can be reached with all facilities.
16. I understand that due to effects of the pandemic, the Internship may have to make changes which impact rotation schedules and delivery of education and I agree to abide by the policies related to any such changes.