PNS is very disappointed that we are unable to host our in person meeting due to COVID-19. One of the many valuable portions of the meeting is being able to connect with colleagues and industry reps to learn about new tools, techniques, and medicines available to provide the best care for patients.
While we cannot meet in person, we hope that you are able to continue to support PNS until we are able to “see” you again. We have created these opportunities to continue our partnership and add a valuable connection to our membership of over 330 physicians and allied health members.
Virtual Abstract Competition Sponsor | $2,000
PNS will be hosting a virtual abstract competition for our residents, APPs, and nurses. Selected presentations will be recorded and posted on our website for final review and ranking by PNS members.
• Logo included on landing page for abstract competition and included in emails sent to membership for reminders and voting.
• “Thank you” slide at the end of each abstract presentation to acknowledge all sponsors.
Virtual Meeting Sponsor | $2,000
PNS will be hosting a virtual program on August 26, 2020 featuring David Holmberg, President and CEO of Highmark Health. Mr. Holmberg is an influential leader in the healthcare industry; he will discuss his experience and innovations and how healthcare will evolve in the future.
• Logo included on landing page for event registration and included in emails sent to membership for reminders.
• “Thank you” slide for our sponsors during the housekeeping slides of the presentation.
• Final attendee list including email address.
Corporate Partnership | $3,000
PNS has created a corporate partnership program to continue connecting our vendors with our membership. Use this opportunity to communicate directly to PNS members and to raise your visibility on our website.
• Distribution of priority company information (i.e. FDA approvals) to active members based on board approval (limit 1). Email will be sent in a timely manner at the discretion of PNS to maximize the impact of communication and not overwhelm our membership.
• Company logo scrolling on PNS website.
• Company logo listed at the bottom of email to membership as a part of the email template.
• Company included on Corporate Partner webpage dedicated to listing all corporate partners with links and resources.
• Lock in 2020 Exhibit Table rates for 2021 meeting.
Virtual ISS Program | $4,000
Use this opportunity to reach our members when in person meetings are not possible. Program should be coordinated by purchasing company—PNS will facilitate access though our website and email communication.
• Evening weekday times preferred for sessions (7pm start time or later)
• Companies are limited to one (1) program per month (maximum of four(4) programs total per company; no more than two (2)g ISS programs will be offered each month; programs must be at least one week apart).
• Emails to advertise the opportunities will be sent at the discretion of PNS to maximize the impact of communications and not overwhelm our membership. If more than one program is available at any given time, all opportunities will be included in a single email communication.
• All opportunities will be included on the PNS website on a dedicated page.