1. I understand that during this COVID-19 Public Health Emergency I as a parent will NOT be permitted to enter the facility beyond the designated drop-off and pick-up area. I understand that this procedure change is for the safety of all persons present in the facility and to limit to the extent possible everyone's risk of exposure.
2. I understand that IF there is an emergency requiring me to enter the facility beyond the designated drop-off and pick-up area I MUST sanitize my hands before entering and wear a mask. While in the facility I must practice social distancing and remain 6ft from all other people, except for my own child.
3. I understand that for my dancer to participate in any Landing Dance activity, or enter the studio premises my child must be free from COVID-19 symptoms. If, during the day, any of the following symptoms appear my child will be separated from the rest of the people in the studio. I will be contacted, and my child MUST be picked up from the studio within 15 minutes.
Symptoms may include:
Fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
Shortness of Breath
Loss of taste or smell
While many of these symptoms might be non-COVID-19 symptoms we are proceeding with by assuming they are Covid-19 during this Public Health Emergency. These symptoms typically appear 2-7 days after being infected so please take them seriously. You will need to be symptom free for 72 hours before returning to the facility.
4. I understand that my child must wear a mask when possible while in the studio and on studio premises.
5. I understand that students will be required to use hand sanitizer before starting any class and/or entering the building.
6. I will immediately notify The Landing Dance Academy management if my child has tested positive, or is presumed positive for COVID-19. Further, I understand that The Landing Dance Academy will work with the local health department to determine next steps.
7. I understand that students participating in our activities or entering our studio will be in contact with children, families and employees who are also at risk of community exposure. I understand that no list of restrictions, guidelines or practices will remove 100% of the risk of exposure to COVID-19 as the virus can be transmitted by persons who are asymptomatic and before some people show signs of infection. I understand that I play a crucial role in keeping everyone in the facility safe and reducing the risk of exposure by following the practices outlined herein.
8. Should there be a spike in Covid-19 cases, and we are forced into Stay at Home again, all classes will continue virtually. Tuition will remain the same for any amount of time spent doing virtual classes.
9. I certify that I have read, understand, and agree to comply with the provisions listed herein. I acknowledge that failure to act in accordance with the provisions listed herein, or with any other policy or procedure outlined by The Landing Dance Academy will result in termination of my registration at The Landing Dance Academy without refund. I acknowledge that my registration may be terminated if it is determined that my actions, or lack of action unnecessarily exposes another dancer, their family member, or any LDA employee to COVID-19.
In consideration of being allowed to participate on behalf of The Landing Dance Academy and related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
Participation, both indoor and outdoor, includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist; and,I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation as regards protection against infectious diseases. I HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS The Landing Dance Academy, their officers, teachers and employees, other participants, WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IF FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.