Children's Church Survey
Children's Church is returning soon! Would you please take a moment to answer a few questions about The Centre at Highland's Children's Ministry? We would love to have your feedback.
1. How would you like your Children's Church to communicate with you?
By Mobile Text
2. The Centre has safety measures in place to promote in person attendance. What is your preference for how your child returns to Church? (Check all that apply)
No Face Masks
No Social Distancing
3. How concerned are you about your child’s lack of interaction because of the pandemic?
Not really a concern
4. Would you like to see more lessons in the form of distance learning or do you prefer in person Children’s Church learning?
In person learning
Online distance learning
Both online distance learning and in person learning
5. What is your biggest barrier to returning to in person Church?
Distance we travel
Safety of my child
6. How often do you and your child view The Centre's Children's Church lessons online? (Check all that apply)
Once a week
Twice a month
7. Generally speaking, which is your primary purpose for doing online Bible lessons with your child?
Inspiration for the week
Learning about Jesus and the Bible
8. When would you personally start allowing your child to come back to children’s church?
I’m not returning
When it feels safe
I’m not sure
9. Would you be willing to be a helper/teacher within Children’s Church, once a month?
If YES please type choice: Circle Helper, Teacher, Both
Additional Comments or suggestions?
Should be Empty: