1. Complete and submit the following:
- Volunteer Application
- Liability Waiver (link)
2. References – Request references from at least two (2) of your leaders (ex: pastor, teacher, mentor, supervisor) using this Reference link.
* Short term volunteers (i.e. On Call Teams, etc.) do not need to provide letters of recommendation.
After References have been received, Memory Lane Farm will proceed with completing a Criminal Background Check (for individuals ages 18+).
3. Volunteer Visit - Within one week of submission of above items, email or call Beth Zarnke at 715-897-7187 to arrange a time for a Volunteer Visit.
This is a time for you to get to know more about our programs, volunteer needs and for us learn more about you and your desire to volunteer at MLF
4. Complete scheduled training - Individual training as well as group training and shadowing opportunities will be available - come with a teachable spirit and we will help you learn all you desire to! You’ll probably find out that you gain far more than you give.
Thank you for sharing your heart at Memory Lane Farm!