Move Reservation Form
Tower & Unit Number
(400 W. Ocean is Tower 1) (411 W. Seaside is Tower 2)
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
I am (choose one)
Resident (not an owner; not renting)
Date and Start Time Requested (your allotted 5 hours will start at the time chosen; moves only allowed Mon-Fri, between 8am and 5pm. No moves on Sat/Sun/Holidays)
Date (weekdays only)
Will you be hiring a moving company for your move?
Name of Moving Company
By signing this form I agree to the following: (check off each one after reading it)
1. I agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend West Ocean Association, the Board of Directors, Action Property Management and their employees, from any and all claims for damage, liability, loss of property, expense and costs in connection with the move including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and costs of enforcing this indemnity.
2. I am aware that I must be present for a pre-inspection (before the move) and a post-inspection (after the move) of the common areas to ensure that any pre-existing and/or new damage is documented accurately.
3. I agree to pay for any damage to the common areas resulting from the move.
4. I understand that I will have 5 hours for my move
5. I understand that I will be charged $25 per hour for each hour that the move occurs outside of the scheduled time (an hour is counted after 10 minutes).
6. I understand that if my move goes past 6pm or occurs on a Saturday or Sunday that this is considered a violation of the move rules and I may be fined up to $1,000 (in order to avoid this situation, please make sure your moving company has enough movers and that they are aware of the cut off time of 6pm. Thank you!).
7. I understand that the move date is not confirmed until I receive an email confirmation from management (note that the automated email you will receive once you submit this form is NOT the confirmation email).
8. Lastly, I understand that there's a $250 move fee that is not refundable and a $500 damage deposit that is refundable if there is no damage to the common areas or violations of the move rules (Both of these checks must be received prior to your move being confirmed).
Should be Empty: