Our goal is to make the #ccwbws an enjoyable and memorable experience for all who attend. We are relying on you to make sure all guidelines for the event are distributed (and followed) so that everyone traveling with your team is prepared when they arrive at the park. Please take the time to read over each item listed herein and circulate it through your team families a few times before you depart. As your tournament director, I am honored to host all of your teams, and thank you for choosing to play on July 15-17 at the NC Crystal Coast.
1. We will not hand back change for ticket purchases at the gate this year. Those that do not have the correct change will be inconvenienced as will our staff.
NOTE: If you will point your families to the "GAME TIMES" tab on the Crystal Coast Wood Bat World Series website, the most important information is now displayed on that page.
2. Please review all the playing rules for the event and become familiar with any stated rules that may apply to your age division.
3. Please be at the park one hour before your scheduled game. Check in with your site director
4. You will receive a Roster Request via email. Please have this completed before 9 PM Tuesday, July 012, 2022, as all rosters will be locked thereafter. There is a $50 administrative fee to add any player after rosters are locked. NOTE: we cannot record pitching without this information.
5. Team Insurance - you will receive an email with instructions on how to upload your team insurance. This must be completed by 9 PM Tuesday, July 12, 2022. A team without proof of insurance will not be allowed to take the field. You must add Top Notch Tournaments 3002 Graham Drive Kinston, NC 28504 as an additional insured to your team policy before uploading.
6. One Team Cooler Only -No personal Coolers or outside food and beverages. Our local host organizations have taken a great hit with the pandemic. Many of them worked at last year's event but could not open their concessions to serve you. PLEASE show your respect and appreciation to them by limiting coolers to one for TEAM USE ONLY. Your team cooler may have beverages and nutritional items suitable for your coaches and players, and, you may refill your team cooler throughout the day. Concessions sales are a major fundraising opportunity for our local hosts so please support them and adhere to these guidelines at all venues for the duration of the event.
7. Inclement Weather. In past years, we have dealt with rain (at times significant) prior to, and during the event. Be assured, that every reasonable effort will be made to get your team its games in a safe and timely manner. To help us, please rely on the website, email, and texts that are sent out for field status and potential schedule changes, and hold all of your calls to the tournament director. NOTE: Unless you see a change or have been notified, be at your park ONE hour before your game preparing to play.
8. Sportsmanship. We have a zero-tolerance policy for poor Sportsmanship, foul language, taunting, and any verbal or physical actions that are disrespectful or threatening to others. The Head Coach or Manager of record is responsible for the conduct of all of his staff, players, parents, and spectators. Please work with us to make this an enjoyable atmosphere for all.