Please read before you book me...
1. I work in my home, this way I can keep my prices where they are and instead invest in props for the babies. In the studio you'll find me, and my assistent Michael which only helps with editing, when I'm too busy to catch up. Michael has no access to the shooting room.
2. If you have any special wishes regarding your baby's photoshoot, please let me know at least two weeks before the date. I don't accept any requests when you meet me, since I need to be 100% ready, so your session won't become even longer, due to last minute changes.
3. My style is natural, relaxed and minimalistic. I follow your baby natural movements, which means, the babies are in no way posed in ways they don't like. Before you book me, please make sure my style appeals to you. What you see is what you get. Every photographer have their own style, please don't ask me to imitate others.
4. I don't do poses which are risky for your baby (Froggy pose, by instance). I don't take any chances when it comes to babies, and I'm sure that you, as responsible parents, will agree with me, when I state, a picture is not worth any risk. Your baby's safety is my first priority from the start to the end.
5. I don't take naked photos, the babies always wear diapers under outfits and wraps.
6. As a photographer, it's extremely important for me, to be able to show my work to others; that's why I retain the right to share the photos (baby only and with no names or any other info that can identify the baby) on my website and social media. You are booking me because you were able to see beautiful pictures, right? But would you book a photographer who has nothing to show? If you disagree, I respect your choice, but unfortunately I won't be able to offer you a photoshoot.
When the baby is not cooperating...
Just like adults, babies have good days and bad days as well (sometimes, even just a little bit of gas, it's enough to annoy them a lot), and when this happens, it does not help to keep stressing the baby by trying to posing him/her. When they are having a bad day, we can see it right away, and there is no point on keep trying for two and a half hours. If we haven't been able to take one single photograph in the first 45 minutes, the session will be stopped and we will reschedule a new date (at no extra cost of course). There is no way to photograph a screaming baby, so please be ready to the possibility of having to come back. For your information, if you choose not to give it a second chance, you will still have to pay full price, since the choice of not trying again, is yours.