I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Ekklesia Global Worship Assembly has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Ekklesia Global Worship Assembly can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Ekklesia Global staff, and other covenant partners and their families.
I voluntarily attend services provided by Ekklesia Global Worship Assembly and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 by being in any public gathering or interfacing with any people in any social setting.
I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending worship services and events.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Ekklesia Global Worship Assembly harmless from and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, and compensation. I understand that this release discharges Ekklesia Global Worship Assembly from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the ministry with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Ekklesia Global Worship Assembly. This liability waiver and release extends to the church together with all leaders and covenant partners.