Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Expressed Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement
Please read carefully and be certain you understand the implications of signing.
1. I fully understand and acknowledge the inherent risks associated with the throwing of, or use of, axes of any size or kind; the potential dangerous nature associated with the throwing of, or use of, axes of any size, or kind; the potential hazardous risks associated with the throwing of, or use of, axes of any size, or kind; and/or the potentially dangerous environment that can be caused to myself, and/or to others, from the misuse, or throwing of axes of any kind, or size.
2. I acknowledge and understand that I will be voluntarily engaging in activities that involve axes, which may result in the risk of serious injury, scarring, loss of an important bodily function, permanent disability, or death, and may cause severe social or economic losses due to not only my own actions, inaction or negligence, but also to the action, inaction or negligence of others, or conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, I acknowledge that there may be other risks not known to me or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
3. I believe that I am physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate in axe throwing.
4. I will immediately remove myself from participation, and notify the nearest staff member if at any time I sense or observe any unusual hazard or unsafe condition, or if I feel that I have experienced any deterioration in my physical, emotional or mental fitness for continued participation.
5. I assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability, or death.
6. I release from, waive and discharge all actions, claims, or demands that I, my assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives now have or hereafter have for damage or losses on account of injury, including permanent disability and death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other acts of Outer Edge Axe Lounge, LLP, its subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, officers, employees or agents, as a result of my participation in any axe throwing related activities. I hereby agree and covenant to save and hold harmless, indemnify, and defend any claim against Outer Edge Axe Lounge, LLP, its subsidiaries, and its shareholders, directors, officers, employees or agents, as a result of my participation in any axe throwing related activities.
7. I agree that neither myself, nor my assignees, heirs, guardians, and/or legal representatives will sue Outer Edge Axe Lounge, LLP, its subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, officers, employees or agents as a result of my participation in any axe throwing related activities.
8. I agree to exercise ordinary and reasonable care at all times. I acknowledge and agree that Outer Edge Axe Lounge, LLP shall not be responsible or liable for any accident, injury, theft, loss, or damage caused by my impaired judgment or negligence.
9. I agree and understand that the staff and/or owners of Outer Edge Axe Lounge, LLP reserve the right to refuse entry, suspend or cancel any axe throwing related activities at any time for any reason.