DAY CARE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: To ensure the health and safety of your dog and all other guests, we require that all of our clients agree and comply with the following terms and conditions:
1. I specifically represent to Bedford Veterinary Medical Center ("BVMC") that I am the legal owner of my dog. In addition, my dog is healthy, meets BVMC’s vaccination standards, has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behavior towards any person(s) or other dog(s) and has not been exposed to any known communicable disease within the 30 days immediately prior to admission to day care. I further represent that each time my dog is brought to BVMC, I will be recertifying that my dog is in good health and has not had any communicable illness of any kind for 30 days prior to admission. I further agree to inform BVMC of any changes in my dog’s condition and/or behavior prior to any day care visit.
2. I understand day care is offered between 7:30A.M. –5:45 P.M. Dogs not picked up by closing time (5:45 P.M.) will be charged $10.00 for every 15 minutes after 5:45 P.M.
3. I understand that my dog is required to be fully vaccinated (including distemper, parvo, rabies and bordetella) and have a negative fecal test every 6 months, and I will provide BVMC with proof thereof from my veterinarian. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to ensure that my dog continues to be fully vaccinated and that BVMC reserves the right to refuse daycare services if it is not fully vaccinated.
4. I understand that my dog must have flea/tick protection. I understand that my dog will be inspected for fleas when entering BVMC, and will be refused entrance if fleas are found. I further acknowledge that BVMC shall not be held responsible if my dog contracts fleas while at BVMC as proper flea protection is my responsibility.
5. I understand that the leash-free environment at BVMC provides dogs the opportunity to play in close physical contact, including with their teeth and paws. I acknowledge that no amount of supervision or personalized care by BVMC, its agents or employees, can prevent the possibility of injury or illness to my dog.
6. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless BVMC from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including court costs and attorney fees, arising out of any harm or injury caused by my dog to other dogs or persons. I authorize BVMC to do whatever is deemed necessary for the safety, health and well-being of my dog and I agree to assume full financial responsibility for any and all medical expenses incurred. I expressively waive and relinquish any and all claims against BVMC, its employees, agents, and representatives for any injury, illness, or harm to my dog. Under no circumstances will BVMC be liable for consequential damages or damages beyond the replacement value of my dog.
7. I understand BVMC reserves the right to refuse admittance to any dog that displays signs of untreated or potentially contagious conditions, demonstrates aggressive behavior, or who fails our standard health and temperament policies. I further understand and agree that any problems that develop with my dog will be treated as deemed appropriate by the staff of BVMC, in their sole discretion
8. In the event any provision of this agreement is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. I certify that I have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set forth herein.