Provide the following information in the text box or upload your response (Word or PDF) below:
1. If applying as an organization: Describe the work you do, including your organization’s mission and vision. How does your organization (staff, board, programming) reflect American Indian or immigrant communities?
If applying as an individual: What do you want to tell us about your work overall and how you identify with the American Indian or immigrant experience as it relates to your project?
For individual American Indian applicants: Share your lineal descent
2. What’s your proposed project? What will you do? Is this a new project or an expansion to an existing project?
3. Where did your project idea come from/who decided that this project was needed/wanted for the community? How have American Indian or immigrant communities been involved in the planning and development of the project?
4. How does your project align with the grant goals? How will this project preserve and honor the cultural heritage of Minnesota, provide education and student outreach on cultural diversity, or empower communities to build their identity and culture? How will this project amplify American Indian or immigrant arts, culture, and heritage in Minnesota and/or increase the depth and breadth of Minnesotans who will connect with American Indian or immigrant arts, culture, and heritage?
5. How much are you requesting?
6. What will you spend the funds on? Include a budget with specific line items and how much each will cost. You can use this optional budget template or you may use whatever budget format your organization already uses. (Be sure to check your proposed expenses against the State Funding Requirements). If a fiscal agent is involved, include their administration expense.
7. (Optional) How did you hear about this grant opportunity?